After engine failure during warranty time (June 2016, 8500 km’s) the bike together with a pile of cash was traded in for a new one, otherwise the season had ended very early. After the engine had been out the first time the problem was still there …
(All not mounted in the photos)
- Trailer hitch, RoC.
- Kuryakyn ISO grips with throttle boss.
- USB charging outlets in trunk and in fairing storage compartment.
- MP3 connection and a 3.5mm to Bluetooth to make wireless streaming possible, i.e. Spotify from the smart phone to the stereo.
- Kuryakyn Trunk Rack.
- 16″ Windshield. (original is 18″)
- Flashing module for rear brake light in trunk box.
- TomTom Rider 400 GPS with RAM mount.
- Water protected phone bag on handlebar with RAM mount.
- Kawasaki Vulcan inner bags for trunk and side bags.
… but apart from that there is not much to add, this bike really has it all from the start!