SOLD, THE BIKE IS SOLD …
During the summer 2013 Klara bought her new Kawasaki VN900 Custom with just a mile on the odometer, a golden orange gem that now have the following add-on’s mounted.
- Kawasaki wind shield
- Custom made engine bar, satin black powder coat
- Kuryakin ISO grips, black anodized, with throttle boss
- Chrome and black mirrors, skeleton hand type
- Mustang seat, “day tripper”
- Saddlemen saddle bags with orange stitched flames
- 2″ risers
The Vulcan 900 hangin’ in Tånga-hallen before the raffle …
The bike was actually the raffle bike in the lottery that took place during the Vulcan Riders Sweden annual bike meet 2013 at Tånga Hed just outside Vårgårda, Sweden. Tommy from Malmö who was the winner of the bike didn’t really feel that this was his style so he was open for offers and Klara gave him a descent one … and the bike was hers!