Traded in July 2015 for a new Vulcan 1700 Voyager …
Since the bike was bought new from Gert’s Motor in Ängelhom, southern Sweden, in the summer of 2008 the following parts has been added to the bike.
- Kawasaki LT windshield with the lower LT fork cover that has the bolt holes cut out for the lower windshield mount.
- Kawasaki engine guard
- Vance & Hines Powershots
- Powercommander III USB
- Küryakin ISO grips with throttle boss.
- Küryakin Highway Pegs
- Küryakin passenger ISO boards
- Mustang Seats saddle, driver and passanger
- Ledrie saddle bags, 40 ltr/side
- Kawasaki sissy bar with additional Vulcan badge
- Kawasaki luggage rack
- White turn signal glass
- Chrome radiator cover
- 139 dB horn 😉
- ROC trailer hitch, passed vehicle inspection
- SuperPAV trailer, chassie and fiber glass made by Rolf Gustavsson in Ystad, soutern Sweden